68 Custom Vibro Champ Reverb
Item Code: 68CVCRVB-MFD
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Condition: New
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
The ’68 Customs have become an extremely popular amp series for guitarists who love classic Fender sounds along with toneful modifications that resonate with today’s players. At just 5 watts, the original Vibro Champ® was famous for classic Fender tremolo, tube sparkle and killer grind at a reasonable level. The ’68 Custom Vibro Champ Reverb improves on this classic amp by adding a hall reverb and using a larger 10” speaker for increased low end. These additions make this little wonder perfect for rehearsal, home recording and even small gigs. Amplifier comes with fitted cover. Optional 2-Button Vintage Style (P/N: 0994058000) available.
- Cabinet Material: 7-Ply 5/8" Birch Plywood
- Channels: One
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Footswitch: Optional 2-Button Footswitch
- Inputs: Two - (1/4", Input 2 operates at -6dB)
- Speaker Jack: 1/4"
- Total Impedance: 3.2 ohms
- Output Power / Output: 5 Watts
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- Amp Type: Tube
- Preamp Tubes: 2 x 12AX7
- Power tubes: 1 x 6V6
- Speaker: 10" Celestion® Ten 30
- Unique Features: Modified Vibro Champ circuitry, custom-made Schumacher transformers (like the originals), 10" Celestion® 3.2 ohm speaker for increased bass response, Fender hall reverb and tube-driven tremolo, 1968-style silver-panel aluminum trim and silver-turquoise grille cloth. Amplifier comes with fitted cover. Optional 2-Button Vintage Style (P/N: 0994058000) available.
Weight: 26.4 lb
What's included: No accessories are included.
Free domestic shipping for guitar and small items orders over $75! If you're outside that area, give us a call or send us an email for a quote.
Due to size and weight, shipping is charged on large amps, keyboards, and drums. Some amps, cabinets, keyboards and organs are not eligible for shipping.
UPS is our preferred carrier; FedEx and USPS are available upon request.