'68 Custom Twin Reverb
Item Code: B914099-LPO
- Condition: Brand New
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
"The guitarist with an eye and ear for late-'60s Fender silver panel style will love the '68 Custom Twin Reverb, which honors the classic look and great sound of that era's amps. Clear, deep and powerful, backline favorite the Twin Reverb received a fresh new face in 1968—a silver-and-turquoise front panel with aluminum grille cloth trim, with tone, reverb and tremolo that was still pure Fender. That all comes with the '68 Custom Twin Reverb, which also has dual 12" Celestion® speakers, modified all-tube circuitry, vintage channel for traditional silver panel tone, custom channel with Bassman® tone stack, and reduced negative feedback for greater touch sensitivity and quicker gain onset."
- Controls: Custom Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass; Vintage Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- Inputs: Four - (1/4", Two Custom and Two Vintage)
- Channels: Two - (Custom and Vintage)
- Wattage: 85 Watts into 4 Ohms
- Speakers: Two - 12" Celestion® G12V-70
- Power Tubes: 4 x 6L6
- Preamp Tubes: 4 x 12AX7, 2 X 12AT7
- Comes with 2-Button Vintage Style footwitch and cover.
LOCAL PICKUP ONLY!
What's included: Cover, Footswitch