Tone Master Super Reverb
Item Code: TMSUPRVB-MKE-LPO
- Condition: New
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Local Pickup Only!
"The Tone Master Super Reverb is the next addition to Fender’s acclaimed series of legendary amplifiers. Featuring Fender’s proprietary Tone Master modeling process and combined with player-centric features to maximize the utility of these amps, the Tone Master Super Reverb is a perfect replication of the legendary tube amplifier with modern features for today’s most demanding professionals.
The Tone Master Super Reverb is the magical combination of the mid-60s black panel amplifier circuit and four 10” speakers. It’s got the unique beefy sound of the large 4x10 cabinet, the chime of the Jensen speakers, and an easily driven mid-powered 45W(simulated) amplifier. There’s no mistaking this sound when you plug into it, and now you can lift it easily and set the volume to the venue. With modern features including selectable output power and IR line out, the Tone Master Super Reverb is ideal for stage, studio, or home use."
- Made in China
- Channels: Two - (Normal and Vibrato)
- Control Panel: Normal Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Bass; Vibrato Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb; Vibrato: Speed, Intensity
- Effects: Reverb, Tremolo
- Wattage: 45 Watts into 2 Ohms
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Meranti Plywood
- Speakers: Four - 10" Jensen® P10R with Alnico Magnet
- Comes with fitted cover and 2 button footswitch
Weight: 35 lb
What's included: Footswitch
Free domestic shipping for guitar and small items orders over $75! If you're outside that area, give us a call or send us an email for a quote.
Due to size and weight, shipping is charged on large amps, keyboards, and drums. Some amps, cabinets, keyboards and organs are not eligible for shipping.
UPS is our preferred carrier; FedEx and USPS are available upon request.